Thursday, November 11, 2010

Six more from Mummy...

Thanks to my mummy..
She bought me another six bottles of perfumes few days ago...

Though some are not classified as branded, but, yea, they are beautiful! ^^

Love the bottles so much...



to me, these 2 are twins...



bottle in blue~~



bottle in purple (my favorite color! ^^)



bottle in orange / light pink (sorry, hard to tell from the picture)



3 different colors in a row...



another 1 perfume set... ( consists of 1 perfume, 1 body lotion, and 1 body glitter)



I like this.. kinda unique..



Yay! Love all of them! They are my babies! ^^



Mummy. Thank you so much for these...
Thanks for buying me these...

Love you~~ ^^

2 Comments:

  1. Wann said...
    Oh my god, you are a perfume maniac..hahaha
    those bottles are really lovely~~
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    yea evelyn... ^^ haha.. I m just crazy when comes to perfumes! wakaka XD

Post a Comment