Monday, November 1, 2010

My so-call "Dinner"

There are times when I don't feel like eating anything...
Also.
There are times when I would crave for something so madly that my friend tend to ask me:
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Something wrong with ya?"

Hoho...
Don't ask me why, I am who I am.
I would try to get / achieve something that I desire.

So.
It happened this evening.

During the lecture of Corporate Accounting, while I was searching for pen in the case...
Outta the sudden, I saw a little blueish card.
Hmm...wondering what's that...
So, take a closer look at it, oh...that's a stamp collection ticket from 1 of the famous bakery in town.
-Nadeje-

Okay.
What happened next was....

I could no longer focus on the lecture.

My mind was all about cakes...

It kept telling me...
I must get 1 after lecture...
MUST! even just a bite on it, I am happy enough.

But. Due to the distance. (It's kinda impossible for me to travel far just to get a slice of cake..mum is gonna "kill" me alright...)

So. How did I solve this?
(^.^)

Of course, I manage to get a slice of cake eventually.
But not the one from Nadeje. (at least better than none)

I bought a slice of cake from Coffee Bean!
Yay!

Its a triple layers cheesecake.
Although I've forgotten what the actual name of it,
but trust me, it tastes heavenly delicious!


layer from down: biscuit crunch, cream cheese, cappuccino, and topped with Oreo!




Trust me, tea & cake are the perfect match of all~~



So. That's my dinner...for the day...
Kinda heavy, I know...
But it's oKay though...


LIFE IS SHORT. EAT WHILE YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO DO SO.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment