Saturday, November 13, 2010

My favorite dessert: Tai Bak & Cendol.

Those are the well-known Baba-Nyonya's cuisine.
Basically, I love them very much.
But just have no idea where to get delicious tai bak in Melaka.

Not until recently...
I manage to try it out at Bukit Rambai.
The place is kinda far from town...
But, it's very peaceful, not so noisy, and most importantly,
with less trafic...

Oh gosh..I just love the place very much...


"cendol leaves" & "pandan leaves" plant by the owner



the stall was not big though, but the owner was soOoo lovely & friendly...



cendol, filled with super thick coconut milk~~ BRAVO~







Tai Bak







Yay~ see the smile on my face...that tells how nice the cendol is.. ^^

HAppY HaPPy!!

8 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    At last u reach there edy. hahaha.
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    waaa...this is the one u said last time lin?

    woohoo...yay! happy~~
    Anonymous said...
    ooo... how u know about this stall?? can show me one day?
    Anonymous said...
    is dis at tengkera ??? Pn.lim siew hong brought me there once!!!
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Clarissa: Nope. It's situated at Bukit Rambai... Not tengkera. haha..^^
    Anonymous said...
    whr is bukit rambai? sounds familiar ? next time bring me go la XP I LOVE DESSERT !!!!!!!!!!!
    rambo said...
    i heard my mom said tat they ar our far far relative.. n there is the original cendol & tay bak.. last time i alwayz been there.. but after moved, didnt go there anymore.. miz tat so much..
    Rumbling Tummy said...
    I am interested to know how cendol leave looks like. Do you have a close up shot? Thanks

Post a Comment