Monday, August 23, 2010

For the past one week, I had been sleeping quite late...
around 2am-3am.

No choice...
With all the assignments and presentations going on,
I don't really have the option to choose...
The only option was, to stay up late.
Else, can't finish my tasks.
Huhu..

I am so afraid of getting dark circle...
As I know, the consequences of sleeping late are:
1) DARK CIRCLE
2) TIRED EYES
3) SKIN BREAKOUTS
4) DULL COMPLEXION

And, as you could expect, the list goes on...
Scary uh??

BUT WAIT.
I've found a solution to "save" my eyes!


LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel !





Next, my sister has recommended me to use sleeping mask.
After we in search of several brands in the market, eventually, again, LANEIGE appears to be our favorite brand!


LANEIGE Water sleeping pack_EX





Well, why do girls need all these products?
The reason is simple!

As we girls are hoping to be as pretty as possible.
If possible, to stay beautiful and attractive forever & ever...
*I know it's kinda impossible...*

Hence, with the super eye gel, hopefully, my eyes could look brighter and free from dark circle!
YEAH!! XD

Does that mean I could stay up late everyday? Hmm...



2 Comments:

  1. samurai@teraflare said...
    Hoho...u can keep blogging every night without sleep... then 'panda' will appear. ^^''
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Tera : Haha..XD

Post a Comment