Saturday, December 27, 2008

Water Drops In Hong Kong

Can't believe it...finally...I'm back again after enjoying myslef in HK!
Yuuhooo!

Many of my friends and family members tend to ask me this,

" How was it?"
Well, what I would say is...
" Err...overall...everything was good and nice. It was just that, some of the people there are truly,

HORRIBLE
That's it.

Let me further explain why did I say so.

First, this is the most most most most horrible and terrible thing
I can ever consider.
When I reached the land of Hong Kong, which was the airport,
The immigration officer that I came across was the worst airport officer ever!
Know what?
Probably he thought I don't know mandarin and Cantonese.
He said...
"These people ar... can be like ah zhu, ah kao, etc..." (in Cantonese,means pig, dog...etc),
He murmured this and many bad things in front of me while checking my travel document.
The reason was because,
He couldn't figure out the surname of the Malays couple in front of me.
Which was why, he said these people, means we Malaysian!
Hey!!! Come on....not we don't have the surname SIR...
It's because YOU DO NOT HOW TO READ ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder, how do you manage to get the post of immigration officer??!!
Sucks...
I think...you should go back to...Hmmm...
probably kinder garden and re-learn your ABC again!
Herrrrh!
Got very angry with this.
Next,
I got scolded by the lady driving boat when I refused to stand in the strategic position while trying to capture some photos during the boat tour.(eler..that was purely her opinion,not mine! I don't think it is strategic at all)
Hey hey hey...Madam! I got the freedom to capture photos at anywhere, and from any angle that I love... Why you scolded me huh??

This was the boat...


reminder: Don't waste your money here, it costs HK$50 (appro. RM25) per person, but nothing to view.

Then...this was the most common one.
We got scolded by a lady with all bad words when my dad didn't buy fruits from her after asking her the price and so on.

Well...well...

although there were so many more..but still..
things that were happy are more than all these.


Yay yay!

The best thing...Shopping!
Haha...Managed to get many cool and beautiful stuffs there.


Saw this while shopping. A Dress made of paper. Cool....




Wonderful fashion. One of the favorite shop...



Next, The food!
Whoa...manage to try so many delicious food.
Here are some of them,


giant scallop. This was super fresh+tasty!




Local curry and herb crab. A good one! *Thumb up*





dessert, sago milk with fruits. Sis's favorite.




dessert with fresh strawberries. Very delicious!




The best! Can ya see the 'smoke' from the side of the bowl?? ^^





My favorite of all! Bird nest's egg tart.





A new try for me, black sesame jelly kuih.





Not bad, coffee's jelly.





All about Sago .




Okay.
Besides these, I managed to capture a few shots featuring the beautiful scenery.



View taken from the flight, I name it: THE VIEW ON TOP OF MALAYSIA.






VIEW ON HONG KONG.






(**,)





Standing at the mountain to take a look aound HK





Nice beach.





Coming soon...
I shall write about my experience in Disneyland in my next post.
(^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment