Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nice Things For Share ?

When I am down,
I mean, when something has disappointed me,
normally, I love to look at beautiful and colorful stuffs...

Especially....Food / Drink that are colorful...
Though I know, those are not in the category of "nutritious" or "healthy",
but well...by simply looking at it, somehow, I feel much better.

At least, not that upset... =)



mango smoothies? oopz..I've forgotten the name of it... =p


Now. I have got a dessert to share with you.
It's called "cendol".
Hmm... FYI, it's part of baby-nyonya's cuisine.
I've found a not-so-bad "cendol" in the town of Melaka.
Why do I say so?
Haha...Because, it's really cheap!
Imagine, you are able to enjoy it with only 2 bucks!

No lies...Look...





~side view of cendol~



Apart from food and drinks, looking at beautiful scenery would be my 2nd choice for stress management.

Bay's view...
Mountain's view...

Gardens'...
Forestry's...

ETC...

Well. For the time being, I am only showing you the view at the sea-side.


In love with this...
P/S: I even make this as the background of my laptop~ =)

4 Comments:

  1. Wann said...
    I want cendol...haha
    Lee said...
    Hi Yee Lin, I sure miss eating cendol. Last time I had it was in Penang, 1986! Had 2 bowls knowing it was going to be my last one prior coming here.
    That glass looks good too.
    Have a nice holiday, keep well, Lee.
    samurai@teraflare said...
    wooo...that colourful drink...looks nice...should try that! anyway,enjoy yourself. don't be so sad.. ^^
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    ya tera.. u shld try it. Nice~~

    Thanks ya..I am not sad. =) XD

Post a Comment