Monday, September 13, 2010

Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese

I am sure many of us know how to cook pasta.
Well. Can't deny. It's just a simple meal.
Nothing special. Nothing difficult. Yet, it's super tasty!

But. Even if it's simple. For me, it's a delicious meal.
I for once, used to love it so much~~
Now. It's still one of my favorite. But, not as crazy as I used to be before. =)

SO. ONE FINE DAY....
I decided to prepare this dish again...
There are many different varieties of pasta.
However, I prefer Spaghetti Bolognese...

So. There I cooked.
SPAGHETTI CHICKEN BOLOGNESE




My way of cooking is simple... (but not as simple as just opening up a can of tomato puree and mix it with spaghetti ...LOLZ)

Some photos for sharing purposes...
(well, regarding the ways of cooking, yours and mine might be different from each other ^^)

Please...feel free to share / teach me on the correct way of cooking...thanks, I'll appreciate it very much... ^^


gathering all the necessary ingredients...



these are all I needed...



Waiting for the sauce to boil...



cooking spaghetti



chilled spaghetti in the ice-water



pan-fried spaghetti with butter & oregano leaves + Italian herbs



meal is served !


3 Comments:

  1. bLueSpaCe said...
    yummy yummy..
    Lin.. whr is mine??
    hehe :D
    rambo said...
    no giv me ==
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Da jie: Ok. Next time I'll cook for you..=)

    Rambo: Hmm..u sure u want? no problem! XD

Post a Comment