Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Paper For The Semester

Yes.
In less than 24 hours.
Tomorrow.
I will get my freedom.




The freedom to do many many things which I had neglected recently.

Song composing...
Baking...
Chatting...
Trying out new stuffs... etc...
Not to forget,
Shopping! XD

Yeah!
Thinking of that... It makes my life so much better.
Well, at least, less suffer for now.
As the revision now is really TORTURING me.
Revising Management Decision Science...
My friends said it is easy...
Ya, it is. But, I just have no interest in it.
That's why I end up blogging + face-book-ing + gaming!

Huhu... dislike maths...
But surprisingly... Accounting is my major!

Well, anyhow.
I'll try my best.




Not to worry mum and dad...
I won't waste your hard earn money to re-take that subject.

BUT. Pray for me alright.

2 Comments:

  1. AnnaYJia said...
    good luck to you Yee Lin ^^ Management stuff should be easy lak ~ a few calculations and make up some reasonable stories then will pass ady one ~ haha...
    I had finished my last paper and went back to hometown last sunday loo ^^ Hope you can score a flying colors result ^^
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Thanks Anna..so nice of you.=)

Post a Comment