Saturday, November 28, 2009

First Christmas Gift !

YeaahhhH..
I surprisingly got my first christmas present yesterday!

Thanks Mummy...
For buying me such a lovely gift.

One word to describe it.

AWESOME!

Now. My perfume collection has got another new add-on.
More to go...
Of course.. more to go..
(^.^)

*miniatures 5-in-one perfume Christmas gift set, exclusively from Lancome~Paris*






I wonder, is papa going to buy us Christmas present this year?
Or, is there any Santa clause this year?
Hmm...

7 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    nice one. Merry Christmas.
    HOHOHO!!
    Tiramisu said...
    Your perfume look so atas! I haven't yet receive any presents though T__T.. Babe, can I link you?
    rambo said...
    then my present leh???
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Elaine: Merry X'mas lin..^^

    Tiramisu: I am sure you'll get your present soon. ^^ feel free to link me pls..that's my pleasure.

    Rambo: haha..tot u shld buy me present??
    rambo said...
    we cn exchange present de mah...
    Lee said...
    Hi Yee Lin, X'mas coming early your place, ha ha.
    Only this morning we had light snow falling. Temp was -1'c.

    And you should see my friend's 2 young kid, they migrated here 4 months ago, and first time seeing snow, got so excited.

    My favourite perfumes were or are since old days, Blue Grass, Tabu, Chanel no. 5, L'air du tempe, Memoir Cheri, Avon here's my heart, Arden's White Linen.
    Favourite after shave, been using it since bachelor days, 'Tabac'.
    You have a nice day, Yee Lin, Lee.
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Uncle Lee: Wow, never thought that you 're a perfume lover too! ^^

    Mmmm..snow snow..nice..but too bad, we don't have it here. (-__-)

Post a Comment