Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yucks!

Alamak.

For the past 20 years, I did not realize this.
Not until today.

I am having trouble in wrapping books.

To define it in other words, I should say this.
I am facing big problem in wrapping up all my text books.
In fact, I realize now.
I HATE to do this task.
Just do not know why.

(-.-)


Dilemma.
If I choose not to wrap up the books,
then I shall expect to see wrinkles eventually.

Sometimes, even a simple task will create a big problem for me.

Not that I do not know how to do this wrapping job.
But, I just could not do it perfectly just like how others did.
Please, someone..

Mind to teach me the perfect skill of wrapping books?
I will appreciate it.
VERY MUCH...

(^.^)

9 Comments:

  1. rambo said...
    aiyo~
    easy nia...
    come la..
    i teach u..
    or i help u oso cn..
    ^^
    Elaine said...
    I dun like to wrap books also.
    Lee said...
    Hi Yee Lin, sorry I can't help, as believe it or not, I don't even know how to fold shirts.
    My wife will raise both eyebrows see the way I fold...
    Anyway, just experiment, you'll find a better way.
    Have a great weekend, Lee.
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Rambo: thanks wor..so kind of you..^^

    Lin: Yep, that's y we are called E-Lin! Keke..

    Lee: haha..well, lucky u..at least ur wife will do the folding job for u, will she?
    Wei Ru said...
    Lol I'm same too.. do you mind if i link you?
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Wei Ru: Of course I don't mind..Nice to meet you yea..^^
    Arief Arf said...
    i have problems with wrapping books too..
    the best solution is to just leave it unwrapped..
    hahaha
    fluotone said...
    Yo Lin! I remember wrapping books using old calendars & tape long time back.. it was kinda fun actually!

    Nowdays its very to easy to learn things with technology used correctly. So here's a pretty neat way to wrap books for you:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzs5bYbbhF4

    cheers!
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Fluotone: Whoa..thx for the video link. Haha..very informative.

Post a Comment