Thursday, September 24, 2009

Endless Love~

Mummy has to undergo a surgery tomorrow.


Though it will be a minor one, but..
I am kinda worry.

You see..how can a daughter not worry when the mother has to undergo something "scary"?
To me, the word "surgery" is thrilling even just by pronouncing it!
(-.-ll)
Sweat..yes, a real cold sweat!

I feel so useless..
As a daughter, the thing that I can do for mummy seems so limited.
What can be done is just pray..pray.. and what's more? Nothing besides praying...
That's all.

God.
Please help mummy.
Please shower your love over mummy.
Endless Love~
-Amen-

11 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    Dun worry too much. What surgery is that? I'll pray for ur mum too.
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Thanks lin..*feeling so touch*
    May god bless you too~~

    (@.@)
    Jean said...
    everything will be fine. believe in god. be optimistic yea.

    From me to you, suejean =)
    Lee said...
    Hello Yee Lin, regret read of your mom's operation. Not to worry, she'll be fine.
    Today's hospital's and doctors are very advanced in their medical expertise as well latest medical technology.

    And yes, its still good to pray...
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Yee Lin.
    Best regards, Lee.
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Thanks to SJ as well as Uncle Lee.

    May god bless you too~
    Joanne Chan said...
    Hope your mummy will be fine :)

    Be strong!
    Ken Wooi said...
    your mum will be fine dont worry.. =)
    all the best!

    kenwooi.com
    stschin said...
    Yee Lin, I think by the time you read my message all this is history. But I do agree, "surgery" isnt a nice word. God blesses.
    fluotone said...
    hi.. have faith and dont worry ya. your mom will be allright. tk care! will pray for her too..
    andy said...
    wish your mom will be fine :)

    .andy.
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Thanks everyone..
    Honestly, I feel so warm with all your wishes here.

    Again..May god bless you guys..

    P/s: My mum is 80% recovered now.
    Thank god for that..Amen~

Post a Comment