Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Great Time BBQ-ing @ The Beach

Yes. Had a great time at the beach last night.


the beach


nice view


Went to a casual barbecue session with friends.
We were having so much fun...


oopz..kinda..messy..



barbecuing~~


Now. I understand a so-called philosophy of life.

Life in university:
"You have to Study Hard, but at the same time, Play Hard!"

This is so true.
That's why, I do cherish every moment I have with all my friends. =)



lalala~~



Friends...



We're all in this together!


The girls...



Beautiful legs... =)



yay!




~Happy Ending of the day~
^^

2 Comments:

  1. AnnaYJia said...
    that's so nice ~~~ Yes agree with the philosophy too ! That's why I'm always playing hard ...er...I mean...shopping hard ! muahahahaha....
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Anna..yes, I like that! haha..shopping hard! yay!! XD

Post a Comment