Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gathering -- Friend's

Had a BBQ party with friends last Monday.

I did that for no reason actually.
Just to have fun with friends, that's it.

Friends mean so much to me.
I treasure them, very much...

Many asked me : "hey, why did you do that BBQ party?"
My answer to them was: "err..nothing..just celebrate before we go for practical training.."

Well. For real, I did it for nothing.
No reason.
As doing a gathering among friends require no reason, I guess...


WHY GOD MADE FRIENDS?

God made the world with a heart full of love,
Then He looked down from Heaven above,

And saw that we all need a helping hand,
Someone to share with, who'll understand.

He made special people to see us through
The glad times and the sad times, too;

A person on whom we can always depend,
Someone we can call a friend.

God made friends so we'll carry a part
Of His perfect love in all our hearts.
















2 Comments:

  1. Wann said...
    wow nice one. for how long I didn't organise or attend a BBQ party..haha
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    oo..okay, next time I'll count you in k...and we could have fun together! yeah!!

Post a Comment