Saturday, October 2, 2010

Failure on Saturday


LoLz...

Today, I am gonna show you something...
Something that I failed this morning.

Yes. I failed.

Was planning to prepare a nutritious, and "great-looking" breakfast for my brother and I.
However, didn't make it.
Couldn't achieve what I wanted.
Sigh~~
Overall, it looked sucks!
Yeww.. The cheese sausages was burnt due to my carelessness...



Our breakfast... left: mine; right:my bro's



breakfast set for my bro: slightly burnt cheese sausages + egg + baked beans + toast bread


breakfast set for myself: 2 medium size tomatoes + pan-fried egg + seriously burnt cheese sausages + baked beans + 2 plain breads


Sorry brother..
But, it taste great right?
=)

3 Comments:

  1. bLueSpaCe said...
    I oso wan ^_^
    yummy~
    rambo said...
    wakaka... nvm.. learn from the mistake..
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Mei lan: haha..u sure u want?! burnt d wor...keke...

    Rambo: thx wor..yep. i'll learn from the mistake. Next time, i won't use the oven to bake the sausages..XD

Post a Comment