Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gift 2 +Gift 3

I surprisingly got a very "special" gift from a friend of mine..
whom I know through blogging.

What a nice friend he is.
My name has appeared in his blog--A Moonlight Rendezvous
He gave me an Evening dress by Sagaie.
Thanks U.Lee for this special gift...I appreciate it..
from the bottom of my heart..




I bought myself another little gift as well.
Salvatore Ferragamo Perfume
- Incanto Bliss



Due to Christmas Season, it comes in a 3-pieces gift set.
Lotion, and a miniature.


The perfume's concept: Free and happy, drift away from reality into an enchanted underwater world, a happy, magical place...


For those who has girlfriend, go get one for her..
For sure, the 2009 Christmas will be a sweet one for her!

As for me, my christmas wish for this year will be exactly like the concept above..
To be free & happy for the whole year...
By the way, is that possible?

Have a blessed Christmas..

4 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    Nice gifts u have over there.
    Have a wonderful Christmas!!
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Elaine: Cheers lin...^^
    Lee said...
    Hi Yee Lin, you're very welcome.
    By the way, allow me to say you're the kind of lovely girl men love to take home show their mummy.
    And their mummy will sure to say, "so when, when?...She sooooo nice and beautiful, her face so flawless complexion.., when..when.."? Ha ha.

    Son will say, "ohhh mom, she plays the piano too".
    Mummy will pinch his shoulder, "so when? When? I now old no grandchildren yet, what will my neighbours, your aunties Kay Poh Chi, Aunty Gua Ou Eng, Aunty Hee Bo Lai will say..."?

    Ha ha, have a pleasant week, Yee Lin, stay beautiful, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Uncle Lee: Hahahaha...you make me laugh so hard when I look at the comment. :D

    Thanks for making up my day..and thx for the sweet comment.

    Cheers.

Post a Comment