Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Teddy ~ Rachel's 21st Birthday~

Teddy is never my favorite.

I used to think in such a way.
Why do most of the girls like teddy bear so much?
Queuing up for many many hours...
Just to grab a teddy bear!
Gosh...
To me, that is crazy...
BUT...wait...
Now, I know why.

Teddy is cute!
Osh..just have a look at my very own bear.
Daddy bought each of us a bear from China. Note here, my bro has one too. ^^
FYI, teddy bear in China is far more cheaper than in Malaysia.

Imagine.
Daddy bought 3 bears for RM50 ONLY.
Good?

This is mine.

-Personally, I like this bear. Don't know why....^^-



-The bear and I-


Next, I discover something.
Rachel, my classmate, who just turned 21 last week,
She is a super big fan of teddy bear!
Haha...

Well.
I did not really have a chance to look at her collection of bears.
But, I'm sure.
There are plenty of bears around in her room.

Well.
We went to her birthday party last Saturday.


-Her huge cake, in the shape of a key-



-Left:Rachel and I-
Right:Sherryn, Me, Cheryl



-Us-



-Us again-



Overall.
We enjoyed so much.
Thanks Rachel for the invite.
The food was awesome.

NOW.
Back to reality.
Actually, I'm having mid term exam this week.
And, tomorrow.
There is still another paper.
-Accounting Information System (AIS 1)
LoLz.
Gotta back to my desk.
Chaos.






1 Comment:

  1. Elaine said...
    Enjoy ur study. haha.. good luck ya.

Post a Comment