Friday, February 6, 2009

Dear God

Dear God,

I don't wanna lie.
I don't wanna hide.
I don't wanna sigh, either.

But God,

I have to lie to someone whom I never want to.
I have to hid my feeling towards the one I like and eventually I love.

And now, I know. I understand.
If I never lie and hide,
I will sigh...
A long sigh...
How long?
Guess no one will know.

Because...
The longest sigh will be the sigh of showing regret!

Dear God,

All I want is to be myself.
A real me.
I am who I am, just like how others used to quote it.

But,
Trust me,
It is neither easy nor possible.

The real world shows the true colors of human, it is a fact, like we always say it.
But if human shows the true colors to the world, it is a sad case, as many will get hurt!

So, people,
There are some choices here.
To be or not to be.
Follow or not to follow.
Obey or not to obey.
Choose...Choose...Choose...




2 Comments:

  1. it's a she said...
    somehow just let things happen in d way it is.. unexplainable.. indescribable.. i know many things r very hard 2 say it out.. just leave things unsaid.. but u'll b d one who suffers after tat.. pray to God..
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    jas...thank you so much for your concern. ^^ yEA,I will do that. Anyhow, may god bless you too..

Post a Comment