Monday, February 16, 2009

Cookies For Valentine

Tried to bake some cookies during this valentine.
But...
Isshhh...

I baked 2 types of cookies, Choco & Corn, altogether around 3 trays.
but..at the end of the day, only 1 tray left.
I mean, only 1 tray (around 20 pieces) can be eaten.
Hoho...
Pity me...


See....this is what my hard work....



Look delicious?? Hmm...actually...just Ok Ok nia...




I like this!Choco cookies. Does it look nice? Of course! It shows my love, you see...^^








The most disappoint one~~Become "overcooked" due to my carelessness..yucks!




Well...
The Valentine for this year,
was a special one for me.
Though it might not seem to be a good one to others,
but, it absolutely was a good one to me.

Coz..
I've learnt a lesson..

"concentrate while baking!"

Haha~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment