Monday, January 19, 2009

Wisdom Tooth! I hate YOU!

Oh god...
Oh friend...
Oh...Oh...

Anyone??

Anyone can save me from me this miserable experience?

Why?? Why??
Why this so call wisdom tooth will erupt at this time??
Huh!!!!!

'Lucky' me..mine is partial eruption!


So difficult to eat...
To chew...
Or even to smile and laugh like a normal human being..


Dentist suggested to me the other day,
Better to do a minor surgery and pull it out.
But...
But...

I AM A COWARD

That's for your info.

Since young,
even to consult a dentist will take quarter of my life.
Not to say scaling, or cabut gigi...
That almost take 3/4 of my life...

So now...
Go for a so call surgery??
.... .... .... .... ....

I'm afraid it will take all my life, and thus...
Miss Water will not be able to celebrate Chinese New Year this year.

Arrggghh!! How??
Help!!!

From this :




To this :


2 Comments:

  1. it's a she said...
    pity u... kesian..
    chris federick said...
    haha ke lian... gud luck with ur tooth.. hope ur 'wisdom' remains without it.

Post a Comment