Wednesday, January 14, 2009

-Mr.Ben And I-

Let me proudly introduce you my second baby...
~Mr.Ben~

Oh ya, he is my new pet. Just got Ben 2 days ago.
Oh my god, can't believe it..He is so cute.
Ever since the first time I met him,
I knew...
I was already in love with Mr.Ben!

See...


He is cute, isn't he?



what an innocent look!!



This truly drives me crazy!



Side view of Mr.Ben...



Back view: Oh gosh..he is shy...



Actually...I do have another little puppy, Orenji.
But, perhaps I had left her (my another baby,orenji) with my grandma for months,
She doesn't seem like me anymore...Sob...
She prefer my grandma more nowadays...
She even try to attack me when I approached her and wanted to hug her...

Orenji... I'm so sorry, it was my fault...
I shouldn't left you alone for so long...
What can I do now??
Well...
Can't do anything except to let her stay with my grandma.
Orenji, you must be a good girl, alright?
(Doubt...can she actually hear me?? Hmmm...I bet no..)

Now, in order to make sure I don't repeat the same mistake again.
God had given me another cutie baby, Mr.Ben.

I got Ben in a special way,
Just a phone call, asking me yes or no(whether I want him or not), then set!
Can't believe it, my aunt gave Ben to me!
Ben is one of my aunt's favourite, now, she gives it to me.
I bet she will not give me Ben, if she doesn't shift to another place...
Anyway, wanna take this opportunity to thank my aunt-Katie.
For she had given me such a lovely gift!
Thank You!!


I keep taking photo with this little cutie..
Surprisingly...he is so good, and he even understand us,human...
He won't pee around without your permission;
He won't ran around the house without your permission;
He won't make noise unnecessarily;
etc...
Ben...you are really a good boy...
Keep it up boy...
I swear, I'll never give up in taking care of you!
You will be my dear baby as long as I'm still alive....



-Love-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment