Saturday, November 29, 2008

Super--Licious!!

Whoa! Today is really a good - fine day for me...
Haha...I'd been eating for the whole day.
You see...
I'd eaten so much for my brunch...
Then after about 3 hours, Oh god..my mum ask us to go for dinner.
Hoho...
Can't stop from the temptation of those delicious food!
Really...for me...
The enjoyment which I got from food is the happiest thing ever!
Hehe..
anyway..I guess I'd taken too much calories today.
Shall go for gym next week. Hehe...

My Brunch:

















































My dinner (just 3 hours after my brunch..swt...):














































































Five stars for this! Really love this~~ Soya milk+Vanila Ice-cream+Toufu Fa..Yummy!

1 Comment:

  1. chris federick said...
    yay.. found another blog with food. Nice!

Post a Comment