Friday, November 28, 2008

Oh My..


Pheww.....
8am class today..suCks!!
Slept so so late yesterday, around 4 o'clock in the morning...
As a result, I end up being like this--->>

**SLEEPY PANDA**

Hmm...panda used to be adorable, but ahemm...definitely not ME.My condition today is just horrible. Huhu..

Was not paying much attention during Dr.Uche's communication class. He taught many extraordinary things(bored) in today's lecture, But... trust me..all I could remember was nothing,but just the moment when he announced class dismiss!

Yay yay YAY!!! That was my first feeling.

Know what? Dr.Uche didn't give us break today. So..as you can imagine... it is normal for me to have that kinda thought. Haha... (I can be bad sometime~~)

Oh my..how am I gonna sit for the exam later on? Issshhh.. forget about it now. Still have a few weeks to go..so..ahaha..god bless me. ^^

Anyway, I'm still kinda enjoying my life now. ( of course still got study a bit laa~~haha)ohhhh...truly can't wait for the day, 20th December already. Looking forward....

** 20th december is definitely NOT becourse of the mid-term exam **

1 Comment:

  1. Elaine said...
    Can't 4get hw sleepy,hungry & cold we were during the 8am class..

Post a Comment