Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Semester . New Challenges.

3 weeks break had eventually came to the end.
It means, another new semester has begun.

Well.. normally..

There are pros & cons when a new semester starts.

Pros:
- I'll be more discipline.. NO MORE waking up late.. ( 6am instead of 12 noon)
- Control my diet.. attending lectures will somehow "destroy" my mood of food consumption.
- More ethical while spending $$. ( no mood to go shopping when there are loads of stuffs to work on..etc,assignment, tests, quizzes...)

...list goes on...

Cons:
-My sexy panda eyes will pop-out more frequently due to insufficient of rest
-Although my diet is control, but.. the impact is the same. Why? Coz we will eat more snacks / junks during lecture.. (no choice, lecturer & lecture are extremely bored!! huhu~~)
-Bigger hole in my purse.. (gotta buy text books, pay fees, stationary...)

...and the list goes on...

So, pros / cons... who cares?!
What is being concerned is that,
How am I going to survive through the rest of the 14 weeks?

God knows...I guess...




4 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    oh well.. let's welcome the panda eyes.. O.O.
    rambo said...
    haha.. nice.. by the way, good luck~
    Sherryn said...
    Nice panda eyes...It will look good on all of us...><
    choonhong said...
    My semester begins soon too, hopefully i will have enough sleeping time

Post a Comment