Sunday, October 25, 2009

Awaiting Challenges

It will be another brand new semester for me tomorrow.
Hmm..should I be Happy? Excited?
Or even looking forward for it?

I don't know.

Well, I doubt. I fear.

Result will be released in another 4 days.

Hopefully, I manage to pass all.
But, this is what I hope the most.
--> To Pass With Flying Colors!!

Gratefully, I ask god,
Can I?

Guess what?

HE does not answer me.
Not even a single clue.

What I got from him was...

"Be Patience, My Girl."
"Your doubt will be cleared on Thursday."
"Just Wait."

Ok..Ok..
I shall wait. And See.

5 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    Don't worry. I'm sure you will pass with flying colours. ^^
    chris federick said...
    All d best. Im sure you'll do well.
    Lee said...
    Hi Yee Lin, yes! You will not only pass, but exceed yours and everyone's expectations.
    Remember this, the wide World is waiting for your footprints....go make waves.
    Wishing you the very best....and like Incik Obama says, "yes, you can", Lee.
    rambo said...
    all the best^^
    fluotone said...
    sap sap sui only le~

Post a Comment