Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Theater Vs. National Dance

Gosh...
New semester...
Taking 7 subjects this semester.
Can I actually cope with that?! Hmm...

Now..here comes the problem.
Am wondering...
Should I take THEATER or should I take NATIONAL DANCE?

Yucks..so indecisive..
Jas told me it's hard for Theater's final exam...
Yea..true..It seems "shockingly" not easy, I mean the exam question.
My mind goes blank as I skimmed through the past year exam papers.

Hopefully...
I know what to decide by the end of this week.

God Bless ME.

5 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    Haha. now no need to think edy. Know the answer edy.
    it's a she said...
    national dance is our passion... wakaka!!! let's rock it gurls~~ :P
    chris federick said...
    all the best in whatever u choose to do :D
    samurai@teraflare said...
    Dont worry,just choose the one you like...gambatte!!!
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    yea...thanks all...for the suggestion,opinion...etc...
    appreciate it..

Post a Comment