Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Source of happiness

___(-.-'')___

Swt..

When I look back at my previous blog,
I realize something!
Oh gosh..so many things happen to me lately.
No wonder...I don't feel happy.

But today.
Out of a sudden,
a voice in me urges me to write something happy and good+positive.
Yep.
I found something which made me happy.
well..
My source of happiness.
---FOOD---

___(^O^)___

No more swt.
No more tears.
No more sigh.
Just...

Yummy-Licious Food!
Haha~~

~Firstly---> HOME COOKED MEAL.


mum's cooked


grandma's cooked



~After that---> KOREAN FOOD





dessert: pumpkin (aww..this is not that delicious...honestly)


side dishes


kimchi soup. (this is awesome!!)


kimchi pancake. Tasty...


fried Korean soft noodle


BBq time: Pork in special sauce


chicken in hot and spicy sauce



~Next---> With friends...enjoying STREET FOOD!


seafood


kerang bakar


food and friends. Best thing ever!


Friends..


after meal : musical fountain







~Japanese Language Class Party---> McD




~Lastly ---> DRINKS




3 Comments:

  1. Elaine said...
    Love the food and friends. And also the weight gain.. huhu..
    ...Yee Lin... said...
    Swt...
    true..
    it's a she said...
    omg!! i love the korean food.. yiew yiew~ darling so long we never go for tat kinda food liao.. =.= but too bad keep eating= weight keep gaining
    i'm dead

Post a Comment